Hi Learners! Have you ever thought of fulfilling your life goal? Yet, do you really know what your goal is in life? Have you ever been worried that you may only live as time goes by? What matters most to you? And how do you want your life to be remembered at your obituary?
“Design Your Life Story” is a short course conducted by Vooya Coach to give you guidance to narrate and design your life so that you can achieve the most of you. The course will be conducted using Life Story Framework (LSF). The short course will ensure you can complete your own story by the end of the course.
In a more practical way, your well-designed life story will help you:
– Achieve your goals with detailed planning
– Write personal statement or cover letter for you to apply for internship, school, or scholarship.
Who is this workshop for?
This short course is critical for students who would like to realize their goals and dream in life by having concrete detailed plan and story. Students will be able to use their life story narration to apply for scholarships, jobs, or further education degree to sharpen their personal statement or build their authentic voice.
So what are you waiting for? Register yourself now and you will know how to design you life story!
*Note: The LSF Kit will not be given to the participants of “(Introduction) Learn How to Design Your Life Story for Students workshop. It will only be available for the short course’s participants
In this workshop, you will be introduced to Life Story Framework so that you will be familiar to the concept of narrating your own life story.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Your Present
- Dive into yourself by assessing your interests, passions, skills, and personalities.
- Know what matters most to you using Obituary Exercise
2. Your Past
- Find your genuine motivation in life using Lifeline Exercise
3. Your Future
- Plan your vision using Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) Test, Odyssey Planning, and Business Model You
4. Narrate Your Life Story
- Find your hidden archetype by assessing your Heroes vs. Villain Story
5. Putting it Altogether
- Know and align your Ikigai (intersection between what you love, what the world needs, what you can be paid for, and what you are good at)