A fine dining restaurant serving Nikkei cuisine, a fusion of Japanese & Peruvian ingredients & cooking technique. Just imagine Peruvian meat dishes mixed with seafood, or Japanese rice balls, but made with Peruvian potatoes.
You will get to enjoy interesting dishes such as its Crab Salad, Tiradito, Ceviche, Nagoya Bowl, Gyutan Truffle Donburi, and Black Cod Misoyaki. Also prepare to have you thirst quenched with its selection of cocktails and other alcoholic drinks with the likes of Sake Dap De'I, Shogun Sake, El Burro, or Tila Potala Wa'u. Then end your dining experience with a sweet note with signature desserts such as Milk Chocolate Pannacotta, and Mango Mousse with Coconut Sorbet.
Remember the famous Nobu Restaurant in US? Well, the person manning the kitchen here is Chef Dicky Riady with 28 years of experience having worked at many well-established restaurants worldwide, including Nobu. He has even worked as a private chef for American rock-star Lenny Kravitz to come up with these dishes!
If you are looking for activities, we recommend you visit during these days:
- Wednesday (8pm~) with live music
- Friday & Saturday (9pm~) with house DJ & party music
And for organizing your own activities closed for public, here are the spaces available for booking:
- Main Area: Capacity of 80 pax with seats for 4-6 pax each and a space for performance/live band
- Outdoor: Capacity of 30 pax with a great view facing Ritz Carlton & its surrounding. Suitable for cocktail night or few rounds of drinks to celebrate with friends and loved ones.
- Private Room: Suitable for meeting or small gathering with friends/family like birthday celebration.