These Terms governs how to use LiveLife and interact with other users. By using or accessing LiveLife, you agree to these Terms.
Privacy and Information Sharing
User privacy is something that we value highly at LiveLife. We respect the confidentiality of your information. LiveLife will
only share information related to your activities, not personal information.
We endeavor to keep LiveLife safe, thus user has to be 18 years old and above, and is expected to practice caution which includes
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users.
- You will not collect user information or otherwise access LiveLife using whatever means possible without our permission
- You will not upload virus or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or account access belonging to others.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that of indecent nature which evoke repulsion
- You will not use LiveLife to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.
Registration and Security
To maintain the security of account, here are you commitments:
- You will only create one account per user, failure to do so will result in a permanent ban from LiveLife.
- You will only create account for yourself and not for anyone else without permissions.
- You will not use LiveLife for commercial purposes without our approval.
- You will not use LiveLife if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will not share your password, let anyone to access your account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our approval.
Protecting Rights of Others
LiveLife respect the rights of all its users and we expect you to do same.
- You will not post content or take action on LiveLife that infringers someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We hold the right to remove any content posted on LiveLife we believe that violates these Terms.
- We will endeavor to protect your intellectual rights.
- If we removed your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, let us know
by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you repeatedly infringe intellectual property rights of others, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our written permissions.
- If you collect informations from users you will respect their privacy, make it clear you (and not Livelife) are the one
collecting their information and explain clearly what information you collect and how you will use it.
- You will not post anyone's identifications documents or sensitive financial information on LiveLife.
- Livelife reserves the right to change these Terms as long as we provide you notice through LiveLife for feedback or comment.
- Based of the number of feedback or comment received, we will decide whether to proceed with the change or other alternatives.
- LiveLife reserves the right to make changes on the legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate these Terms or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we reserve the right to ban you from using LiveLife.
We will generally notify you but have no obligation to do so. You may also disable your account at anytime. In such case, these
Terms shall terminate but the following provision still apply: 3 (point 1), 3 (point 2), 3 (point 3), 3 (point 4), 3 (point 5),
3 (point 6), 4 (point 6), 4 (point 7) and 5 (point 1).
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of relation to these Terms of
LiveLife in any court located in Singapore. The laws of the Republic of Singapore will govern these Terms, as well as any claim
that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal
jurisdiction of the courts located in Singapore to purpose of litigating such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your action or your content on LiveLife, you will indemnify and hold us
harmless from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such
- We try to keep LiveLife updated, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing LiveLife ‘As Is’
without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for
a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that LiveLife will be safe or secure. LifeLive is not
responsible for the actions or content of third parties, and you release us, our personnel and partners, from any claims and
damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We
will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or
in connection with these Terms. Even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, our aggregate liability arising
out of these Terms will not exceed one hundred Singapore Dollars (S$100). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion
of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases,
LifeLife’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law.
- By “LiveLife” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.livelifesg.com and
any other LiveLife branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, or other future versions to be developed); and (b) other
media, devices or networks now existing or later developed
- By “us”, “we” and “our” we refer to LiveLife Events Pte. Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
- By “content” we mean the content and information you post on LiveLife, including information about you and the actions you take.
- By “post” we mean post on LiveLife or otherwise make available to us.
- By “use” we mean, use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “Lifestyle Group” we mean groups under the category of Lifestyle Group.
- These Terms make up the entire agreement between parties regarding LiveLife, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or
sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these Terms shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.